Is this you?
- Feel incompetent despite knowledge, experience, and expertise.
- Are concerned others will find out who you “really are.”
- Think what you do is never enough.
- Rarely celebrate accomplishments before moving to another task or project.
- Believe everything in your life has to be “perfect.”
- Wear multiple hats (e.g. mom, wife, CEO, sponsor) in your life and feel pulled in multiple directions.
- Believe you have to meet everyone’s needs.
- Find time for others but have difficulty making time for yourself.
- Struggle with self-care.
- Believe you don’t deserve or shy away from recognition of your accomplishments.
- Feel a sense of lost identity when not operating as a mom, wife, CEO,etc.
- Have a codependent or strained relationship with close family members; specifically your mother or mother-figure.
- Struggle with saying “no” or setting healthy boundaries.
- Find yourself in unhealthy romantic relationships.
- Find yourself “stretched thin.”
- Experienced unprocessed grief or loss.
I specialize in working with women who experience Imposter Syndrome, Superwoman Syndrome, and grief. I help women shift from a place of overwork and burden to a place of peace and ease!
1 hr Session: $135
45 min Session: $110
Don’t see your insurance listed? We can still work together!
This means I am an “Out of Network” provider. With my out of network patients, the full fee is paid up front and the patient is provided with a Superbill to submit to their insurance company for reimbursement.
Check with your insurance provider to confirm their reimbursement rate and process.
Check out some benefits to seeing an out of network provider.